- Proven track record of executive management of global service businesses.
- Key financial advisor to international and regional businesses in the areas of distribution, manufacturing, construction, advertising and business services.
- More than 47 years experience in public accounting within a major international accounting firm.
- Extensive knowledge in working with Boards of Directors and business executives.
- Business advisor to closely held and developing businesses.
- Baruch College, BBA – 1963
- Certified Public Accountant – licensed 1966
|2013 – Present||Fairfield Forensic and Valuation Services, LLC - Managing Director|
|2010 – Present||Joseph A. Klausner, CPA - Managing Director|
|1963 - 2010||BDO USA, LLP, New York, NY
Focused as a business and tax consultant and as an assurance partner to over 10 public companies and to many large closely held businesses.
- Served as Presiding member of Board of Directors, Vice Chairman and Regional Managing Partner
- Responsible for operations of over 1,000 professionals and over $250 million in fees
- Active in business mergers and acquisitions
- Active in reorganization of businesses including construction and distribution
- Extensive knowledge of industries including pharmaceutical, construction, distribution, carpet and light manufacturing.
- Firm leader in construction industry, leasing operations and mergers and acquisitions.
- American Institute of CPAs
- NYS Society of CPAs
Public Companies Served
- Cambrex Corporation
- The Children’s Place Retail Stores, Inc.
- Forest Laboratories, Inc.
- Henry Schein, Inc.
- Interface, Inc.
- Learning Tree International Corporation
- MDC-Partners, Inc.